Monday 11 April 2016

Retired Stuff for Sale




Hello, Stampers! I have a great Stampin’ Up! sale for you!! There comes a time when you have bought almost every single item that has been in Stampin’ Up! catalogues (since I joined almost 4 years ago), you must start purging. I have been reorganizing, and making some very difficult decisions on what I can realistically keep. So, I hope you will take some time to look at the list below! I will be going through embellishments, ribbons, and tools, too! If you need any of those items before they are posted, email me and I will see if I have them.
I am ready to let go of the following stamp sets, but first, here are the prices.
  • Clear and Photopolymer Stamp Sets: $10
  • Wood Stamp Sets: $12
  • Single Stamp Sets: $10 Background; $6 for wood or $4 for Clear and Photopolymer
  • Ink $3.00
  • Punches - large $15.00; small $7.00; not SU $5.00 
Before you review the list, read this:
  1. If a stamp set is listed twice, it is because it is offered as wood, clear or photopolymer as well. Please make sure that you specify the type of stamp you want. Prices do not include shipping costs.
  2. My email is - struts@clear.net.nz
  3. I will be happy to send you a photo of any stamp set if you need to see them. There are just too many here to do it for all of them.
  4. First Come, First Served! Once the payment transaction is complete, I will mark it as SOLD.
  5. Your purchase does not go towards my Loyalty programme until you have placed an online order through me.
  6. Don’t see a stamp set that you are looking for? Don’t be afraid to ask because I might have it or can try locating one for you. And keep checking back here for more additions!!
  7. I will delete the sold stamps on a monthly basis to keep the list neat and manageable.
  8. All sales are final.
Retired Stamp Sets



Ink


Punches






No comments:

Post a Comment