Wednesday 13 April 2016

My Favourite from The Weekly Deals

 
WATERCOLOR WINGS PHOTOPOLYMER STAMP SET

Price$55.00 $41.25

IF YOU WERE THINKING OF BUYING A STAMP SET AND WONDERED WHICH WOULD BE VERSATILE FOR ALL OCCASIONS.  

 This is my one of my favourite stamp sets in the Weekly Deals at the moment, although I have been a bit distracted with the goodies in the Occasions catalogue.  I have made a few cards using this stamp set but after having a clean up in my craft room, I have put them somewhere safe? and can only find this one - lol!!!!












SUPPLIES:
Stamp Set:        Watercolor Wings (139424)
Cardstock:        Whisper White(106549)
Ink:                    Watermelon Wonder(138341), Pool  Party(124391)              
Other:                Butterflies Thinlit Dies(137360), Rhinestone Basic Jewels(119246). Brick Wall                                     Embossing Folder(138288),  Bold Butterfly Framelits(138135),                                        


Deana Struthers
http://deanacraftandcreate.blogspot.co.nz
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/deanadesign
struts@clear.net.nz
Shop Online 24/7

No comments:

Post a Comment