Thursday 7 April 2016

Big Specials and Big News


As you know, Stampin’ Up! has been discounting a small number of items each Wednesday. Well, we are down to our FINAL TWO Weekly Deals!


But it’s not bad news…  We will still be offering special prices and although they will be less frequent they will have a broader range of products and discounts than Weekly Deals. Yay! This will be great for those of us who like to combine our orders to save on postage, and who like to have a bigger range of specials to choose from.

We are already in April, so you know what that means? A new annual catalogue is just around the corner. I’m getting ready to order the complimentary catalogues for all my valued customers who have purchased from me in the past year. Thank you for supporting me and sharing your love of paper craft with me. 

Note: If you order online make sure you give permission for me to contact you, otherwise Stampin’ Up! is not allowed to pass on your details due to the privacy laws and I won’t know who you are!

If you aren’t sure if you’re on my list, just email me and I’ll check.

For the diary

  • The retiring list will be out on the 19th of April
  • New catalogues will be sent out from mid-May onwards
  • You’ll be able to order from the new catalogue from 3am on the 1st of June 2016. 

Looking for even more bargains?

Don’t forget to check out our huge Clearance Rack too!
The Clearance Rack holds heavily discounted retired products. There are some incredible bargains there, with many items well under half price… you will definitely want to check them out.  Here are a couple of purchases I made recently-
TEXTURE BOUTIQUE MACHINE
Price$59.95 $35.99


WORD BUBBLES FRAMELITS DIE

Price$51.95 $31.19


 Deana Struthers
http://deanacraftandcreate.blogspot.co.nz
struts@clear.net.nz
Shop Online 24/7

No comments:

Post a Comment