Monday 11 April 2016

Join My Team

Buy a Starter Kit


I joined Stampin’ Up! Because I love to make things, I was already spending a fair bit of money on crafting supplies, this offered me a way to buy the things I love at a discount, and help my hobby pay for itself.  Over time I have met lots of other lovely crafters, held classes and parties, and built a happy little business alongside my day job.

Some hold parties, others just get together with their friends and do a little crafting and buy from each other, one of two just buy for themselves, whereas others are using the money they make to supplement an income or provide some pocket money.  
So you don’t even need to do “demonstrations” to be a demonstrator – if you just want 20% and more discount for yourself and access to all sorts of crafty inspiration, tutorials and ideas then do consider joining.
The nice thing about it is what you put in your starter kit is up to you – so if you want all the Brights Ink Pads, or perhaps just a big shot – you get to choose what you want.  All demonstrators get 20% off their products, with the opportunity to earn up to a further 15% discount depending upon your monthly sales and career progression.


How to join Stampin Up

For just $189.00 you can get your starter kit delivered free to your home and choose $285.00 worth of any products of your choice from any current catalogues. and you will also receive a business supplies pack containing materials you need to run your business (valued at  $90.00).    That's a total of $375.00!!       THIS MEANS FROM DAY ONE YOU GET FREE PRODUCTS, with no obligation to ever buy again – if you are considering buying a big shot or a collection of things then its a bit of a no-brainer!
You get all the benefits of being a demo and you get to be part of a supportive and friendly team with as much help and support as you need from me!    If you just want a one-to-one to go through the website ordering I am happy to do that.
If you have further questions or would like a no obligation chat before hand please get in touch with me -  or head on over to my website below and click on the 'Join the Fun' tab. 



 Deana Struthers
http://deanacraftandcreate.blogspot.co.nz
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/deanadesign
struts@clear.net.nz
Shop Online 24/7

No comments:

Post a Comment