Monday 18 April 2016

Frequent Buyer Rewards Programme

Free Stamps with Deana:  Frequent Buyer Rewards Programme

Earn 9 points and you choose Stampin' Up products to the value of $35.00.

Introducing a new programme starting April 2016.  When you purchase Stampin' Up products from me in classes, via email - struts@clear.net.nz or through my
OnlineStore - http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/deanadesign , or
phone me - 06 876 7343, you can now earn rewards for doing so.
How do you earn my Frequent Buyer rewards?

* Simply spend $50.00 to earn 1 point.  Separate orders can't be combined to reach a point.
*  All orders need to be placed with me to qualify.
*  Bringing someone to a paid event that I have not met before.
*  You are responsible for tracking your own orders and points.  One person per tracking form.
*  Collect 9 points and you choose $35.00 in product from any current catalogue!
*  Email your tracking sheet (or include tracking details in the body of an email) to me with
     your choice of product.
*  I will confirm your order tracking and send your product as soon as I receive it.
*  Points expire one year from initial purchase.









No comments:

Post a Comment