Monday 18 April 2016

Occasions and Annual Catalogue Retiring Lists Tomorrow

WARNING:  once the retiring list is released, some items sell out VERY quickly (like within hours).. so if there is something you want now, I'd suggest buying it now.. just sayin'.

Just a few reminders for you today!!
1NEW CATALOGUES: I will have the NEW Stampin' UP! Catalogue ready to mail in mid-May -  read more and see how you can get one Free!

How can you get one?
  • If you have ordered $50 or more in Stampin' Up! products from me over the last year, you can get one free of charge from me
  • I will be mailing them as close to the middle of May as possible
  • If you want one, PLEASE do the following:
                1.   Log in to your Online Stampin' Up! account HERE
                2.   Verify that your mailing address is correct so that you receive the catalogue I mail to you
                3.   Verify that you are not an anonymous customer to me... if you have clicked the button to have no contact from your demonstrator, I cannot see your name or your address (that might be why you are not getting thank you cards, special offers and catalogs from me!)
To verify that.. CLICK HERE then SIGN IN or CREATE AN ACCOUNT, 
then click MY ACCOUNT (near the top right hand side)
then click MY DEMONSTRATOR - 
CLICK YES (at the bottom) so that I can see who you are. 
SAVE CHANGES and you are done!  Thanks!

2.  The RETIRING LIST
for the Current catalog products will be released 19/4/16, and I will have it on my blog as soon after that as I can! WARNING:  once the retiring list is released, some items sell out VERY quickly (like within hours).. so if there is something you want now, I'd suggest buying it now or plan to check here as close to that time as you can.

3.  WEEKLY DEALS are ending 19/4/16 -  CLICK TO SHOP

4. New Products on the CLEARANCE RACKCLICK HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment