Tuesday 20 August 2019

TEA, ANYONE?

I saw a card from Flowerbug.net by Marilyn in different colours and thought it was a good one to showcase Tea Together stamp set again.  I diecut all the 'blanks' - teapot, teacup and flowers in whisper white cardstock and had my class attendees use my Stamparatus with a template to stamp the images.  
After I made the first sample card, stamped the flowers onto the teapot and coloured the flowers with the blends, I realised that the colour showed through the back of the teapot.  I diecut another teapot and glued it onto the back.
  So with sample No. 2 I diecut the flowers, coloured them and adhered them to the teapot and cup!

The 'friend' sentiment was diecut from the
Well Written dies twice and stacked together to make it stand out.  There are so many dies to choose from in this set - it will be one I'll keep even after it retires.


deanacraftandcreate.blogspot.co.nz
www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/deanadesign/blog
struts58@outlook.com

Remember, a handcrafted card is like sending a hug with a fold in the middle!




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment