Wednesday 28 August 2019

ADVENT CALENDAR PROJECT



I have one special class which will be on Saturday 5 October  - this class is already full!
  
If anyone else is interested in making the advent calendar, I will open up another class - if more than six people I could hold it down at church.  The cost will be $68 and that needs to be paid before the class so that I can order the kits.

The kit is very sturdy being made of thick white cardboard.  The drawers will not break easily and there are lots of extra drawer front images and stickers etc left over from this kit that could be used on a card or other projects.

If you do not live local to me, you can still order and make up this gorgeous advent calendar by ordering on my online store from 4 September 2019.


deanacraftandcreate.blogspot.co.nz
www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/deanadesign/blog
struts58@outlook.com

Remember, a handcrafted card is like sending a hug with a fold in the middle!

No comments:

Post a Comment