Monday 26 August 2019

ADVENT PROJECT KIT

I don't know why I like Advent Calenders - I have made a few over the years.  I have given some away to children at church and some to my nieces and nephews.  This year is no different and Stampin' Up have made a calendar that is quick and easy to assemble but which has quite an impact.



So I'm wondering if anyone else would like to make this?  The cost of the kit is $63.00 plus shipping.  I will provide stamps and ink if anyone wants to embellish the calendar even more.  If you are not a regular class attendee, there will be an opportunity to make the calendar at a Saturday class.  Once I've determined interest, I'll decide on dates etc and let everyone know.

deanacraftandcreate.blogspot.co.nz
www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/deanadesign/blog
struts58@outlook.com

Remember, a handcrafted card is like sending a hug with a fold in the middle!



No comments:

Post a Comment