Thursday 12 April 2018

UNICORN MAGIC

I'm trying to make the most out of the Occasions Catalogue before the end of May so all my cards for this week's classes are from there.  This card can be used for an adult or a child simply by changing the sentiment inside.



I have diecut the Painted With Love DSP using the Sweet & Sassy Framelits for the heart - it's lovely with pinks, melons and golds.

The unicorn has been coloured with Stampin' Blends - I love these pens as they make me an artist!
The body of the unicorn is coloured with light smokey slate and then I've coloured around the edge again to give him/her? a bit of shading.  I used the colour lifter in the middle of the body and  then coloured all over with the light crumb cake.  The tail and mane are coloured with light and dark calypso coral, light and dark rich razzleberry and light and dark pink pirouette.





struts58@outlook.com
deanacraftandcreate.blogspot.co.nz
www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/deanadesign/blog

Remember, a handcrafted card is like sending a hug with a fold in the middle!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment