Wednesday 18 April 2018

SUMMERSET CARD

I had time for a play today after going through all my stamp sets and putting all the retired and soon to be retired ones aside.  I still have to decide which stamp sets I can't part with yet!!!  This card for my Summerset Retirement Village ladies uses a large stamp called Something Lacy and a whole lot of Stampin' Write Markers.


This reminds me of the DSP from the Occasions Catalogue called Petal Passion that everyone is colouring in at the moment.The happy birthday on the front is from Birthday Wit stamped in Sweet Sugarplum and fussycut, then glued onto the little strip of Sweet Sugarplum.


I tried a few different colour combinations and came to the conclusion that the colours need to be bright and fairly light because the crosshatching pattern in the flowers made everything a little darker.

struts58@outlook.com
deanacraftandcreate.blogspot.co.nz
www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/deanadesign/blog

Remember, a handcrafted card is like sending a hug with a fold in the middle!



Product List
Something Lacy Wood Stamp
Something Lacy Wood Stamp
[137155]
$37.95
Something Lacy Clear Stamp
Something Lacy Clear Stamp
[138900]
$28.95

No comments:

Post a Comment