Saturday 14 April 2018

SUMMERSET WATERFRONT

I need to keep cards fairly simple for the ladies at Summerset Retirement Village - sometimes hands don't work as well as they used to.  This card uses the beautiful Waterfront stamp set, also from the Occasions Catalogue.  




I don't know why I resisted getting this stamp set because it is absolutely fabulous to work with.  I look like a watercolour artist every time I use it and believe me, I'm no artist!!


The great thing about photopolymer stamps is that you can see right through them to get the perfect placement.

struts58@outlook.com
deanacraftandcreate.blogspot.co.nz
www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/deanadesign/blog

Remember, a handcrafted card is like sending a hug with a fold in the middle!



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment