Thursday 24 March 2016

Pink Wedding

I'm loving the botanical Blooms stamp set and the Botanical Builder Framelit Dies  so much!  I think it's the flowers I  like the most - so beautiful.

Just using the two colours makes the card easy on the eye but there is still plenty to take in. I have used ink to daub in the centre of each flower and inked around the edge lightly.
I used a retired stamp set for the banner but you could use a set called A Dozen Thoughts or Banner Banter instead to get a similar look.

Stampin' Up Supplies:
Cardstock:                       Whisper White, Pink Piroutte
Ink:                                   Blushing Bride
Other:                               Botanical Builder Framelits Dies, Pearl Basic Jewels


Deana Struthers
http://deanacraftandcreate.blogspot.co.nz
struts@clear.net.nz
Shop Online 24/7




No comments:

Post a Comment