Saturday 5 March 2016

A Nice Cuppa



This card I case'd from someone at Stamp Camp (sorry can't remember who) and loved the way she had used the knife, fork and spoon from the Cups and Kettles framelits.  I used a stamp from the new Timeless Textures to make a border around the 'place mat' and punches to make the 'plate'.  I didn't have silver foil paper so I used some old silver card stock I had.



Ingredients:
Card Stock:                     Whisper White, Tip Top Taupe and Lost Lagoon
DSP:                                 2015-2017 Designer Series Paper Stack
Ink:                                   Lost Lagoon
Other:                              Cups and Kettles Framelits, Circle Punches, Word Window Punch and
                                          Label Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment