Wednesday 29 July 2020

GEARED UP GARAGE

I case'd this card from JanB in the UK.  This card uses pretty peacock cardstock as the card base but the second card I made with just jade and it looks just as nice.


                          I swiped just jade and pretty peacock inks onto a piece of whisper white cardstock and then embossed with silver.  I love how the side of the car has a lighter shade and every time you try this technique you'll get a different result.                  

I used a retired stamp set called Butterfly Basics to the the line across top and bottom - this reminds me of a tyre track.  Then some stamping and flicking ink in the background completes the look.  I only had gold jump rings to attach the spanner embellishment but did have a silver sharpie which covered very well.


deanacraftandcreate.blogspot.co.nz
struts58@outlook.com

Remember, a handcrafted card is like sending a hug with a fold in the middle!. 


No comments:

Post a Comment