Friday 3 July 2020

CIRCUS TRAIN

I had a few weeks of classes organised before lockdown at the end of March, some of which came from the Mini Catalogue.  By the time we were allowed to meet again that catalogue and products had retired but rather than start all over again, I've used them in my classes explaining to attendees that some product may not be available now.  They were all OK with that - thank you ladies!!!!
I purchased action wobbles (mini action springs) from Amazon and placed one behind the monkey - looks really cute when she wobbles.  I shown my class how to make clouds with a punched scallop circle and sponging with seaside spray ink.  It's not a new technique by any means but it's good to remind them just how easy it is.

The 3/4" and 1/2" circle punches are also retired but it is easy to substitute them with circle dies or different size punches.



deanacraftandcreate.blogspot.co.nz
struts58@outlook.com

Remember, a handcrafted card is like sending a hug with a fold in the middle!. 

No comments:

Post a Comment