Friday 27 September 2019

PRETTY PEACOCK NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS

I think this colour cardstock - Pretty Peacock - is just lovely and I'm going to have to be careful, otherwise every card I make is going to be this colour!!

I was having a bit of a laugh with my class last night and telling me about my new 'spray booth'.  I'm pretty fancy now!! but in fact, it's just a cardboard box!!  
After embossing with the Subtles embossing folder, we used the 'spray booth' to spritz the card layer with a few drops of champayne mist and rubbing alcohol in a spritzer.

I do have to say that the mini sequin trim is now retired and the bakers twine I used is not a Stampin' Up one.



Product List


deanacraftandcreate.blogspot.co.nz
www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/deanadesign/blog
struts58@outlook.com

Remember, a handcrafted card is like sending a hug with a fold in the middle!

No comments:

Post a Comment