Friday 31 May 2019

OUR SINCERE CONDOLENCES

A couple of people had asked me to make a sympathy card - I had make another card previously in blues and reds and thought this colour combo would be good for a sympathy card -  I forgot how much I like early espresso, soft suede and crumb cake together.  
I started with the stripey stamp in early espresso to anchor everything.  I visualised a spot in the middle of the stripes and radiated out from that point doing the first of the two step stamps in soft suede and then crumb cake.  The little wheat heads were stamped in rich razzleberry.  The flowers are also two step stamps which were inked in rich razzleberry - these stamps are manufactured so that I did not need to stamp off first with the second stamp and they were really easy to line up accurately.  And they were easy to fussycut as well.




deanacraftandcreate.blogspot.co.nz
www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/deanadesign/blog
struts58@outlook.com

Remember, a handcrafted card is like sending a hug with a fold in the middle!



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment