Wednesday 17 February 2016

Now Available: 3 NEW Sale-a-Bration Choices with Videos!

Today we are welcoming three NEW Sale-a-Bration products!
Stampin’ Up! has added some new items to the SAB catalog, and you’ll definitely want to take a look.  Two fun stamp sets and some shiny Metallics Glitter Tape.











Watch videos to see them in action!



Party Pants stamp set (141324w & 141327c)
coordinates with new Balloon Bouquet Punch (140609)






 Metallics Glitter Tape (141020)




Pedal Pusher stamp set (141312p)


I think this Stamp Set is fabulous - probably because I bought myself a bike for Christmas (not a tandem) and because of my dutch heritage.  So I made this card orange which is not a colour I would use much but it's very fitting for the dutch national colour.









































No comments:

Post a Comment