Sunday 15 November 2020

JOYFUL HOLLY

 

When I received my parcel from Stampin' Up a few weeks ago, inside the Ornamental Envelopes stamp set was Joyful Holly by mistake.  I was able to keep this and received the correct stamp set very quickly.  Thank you Stampin' Up. 


So using a layout from Jacque Williams, this pretty card was born!  I have painted the leaves with grey granite ink using a wink of stella pen (the sparkle does not show up in this photo).  The frilly at the bottom is from Ornate Borders.  The berries and gem have been painted with cherry cobbler light blend.
I've got a large stash of ribbon so just used whatever I had to adorn the top of the card.



Product List

deanacraftandcreate.blogspot.co.nz
struts58@outlook.com

Remember, a handcrafted card is like sending a hug with a fold in the middle!. 

No comments:

Post a Comment