Saturday 21 March 2020

WHAT A HONEY

I'm trying to make more beginner and casual cards, which I find more difficult because I like a challenge.  Sometimes I forget that my class attendees may enjoy a card that's not so taxing on the brain.

I used the die in this bundle to create a sponged honeycomb look and stamped the bees on top.  I didn't even worry about colouring the stripes on the bees.  The fern is from another stamp set and that has been stamped using lst, 2nd and 3rd generation stamping.


It doesn't show up in the photo but I have used the wink of stella pen to put a little bit of sparkle on the wings.
I'm pretty sure the Butterfly Basics stamp set is retired but will be a keeper in my stash.



Product List
Butterfly Basics Clear Stamp Set
Butterfly Basics Clear Stamp Set
[138816]
$76.00
Pear Pizzazz Classic Stampin' Pad
Pear Pizzazz Classic Stampin' Pad
[131180]
$14.00

deanacraftandcreate.blogspot.co.nz
www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/deanadesign/blog
struts58@outlook.com

Remember, a handcrafted card is like sending a hug with a fold in the middle!.

No comments:

Post a Comment