Monday 8 July 2019

BUTTERFLY GALA

I was quite late buying the Butterfly Gala Bundle thinking that I would get more use out of the Butterfly Beauty Bundle.  I was wrong!...I know....who knew?

I realise that the DSP shown here is now retired but it is lovely and I didn't want to stop using it. 
 I love the fancy fold in this card - looks complicated but it really is not.  The DSP is cut 10cm X 7.5cm and scored at 2.5cm on the long side.  You need two of these.  Then fold to a point above the scoreline and attach to the back of the whisper white card top and bottom as shown below.  You could then adhere the bottom point to the front of the cardstock but I chose not to.



deanacraftandcreate.blogspot.co.nz
www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/deanadesign/blog
struts58@outlook.com

Remember, a handcrafted card is like sending a hug with a fold in the middle!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment