Friday 21 June 2019

Help Me Grow Customer Referral Programme

One of the biggest compliments you can give me is a referral! My business thrives on meeting new customers and I want to thank you for helping me grow my business!
It’s easy and there are many ways to do it:
  • Tell your friends about Stampin’ Up!
  • Share a project you made with Stampin’ Up products
  • Give them my business card
  • Share a link to my blog or Facebook page
What’s in it for YOU:
  • A $5 gift certificate when they make their first purchase of $25 or more!
  • An additional $5 gift certificate when they attend their first class
  • An additional $5 gift certificate if they host their own stamping party!
  • An additional $20 gift certificate if they decide to become a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator on my team!
 Local and long distance customers are welcome.  Just ask them to mention your name and you will receive your gift.
The fine print: The number of rewards you can earn is unlimited. A new customer is someone who has never attended one of my classes or ordered from me. This referral program does not apply to new customers, hostesses or team members resulting from a workshop you hosted because you’re already getting lots of free products! Your gift certificate(s) cannot be combined with any other sale, coupon or special offer.
 Thank you for helping me spread the Stampin’ love!

No comments:

Post a Comment