Thursday 4 April 2019

MOTHERS DAY

Mothers Day is coming up soon and this soft and subtle card is perfect for my Mum.  The beautiful cup from the Tea Time stamp set stamped on All My Love DSP reminds me of dainty floral tea cups and saucers and the tea Mum and I drink whenever we see each other - not that we use this type of cup - not big enough for me!

The subtles embossing folder really does not show up well in photos but trust me, it is beautiful and does exactly what it 'says on the tin'  and gives a subtle linen-look texture to the cardstock.  
I did not have any flirty flamingo ribbon so coloured white ribbon with a flirty flamingo blend which works really well.  For a beginner stamper who needs to build up their supplies, buying white ribbon and a few blends in different colours could be the way to go.


deanacraftandcreate.blogspot.co.nz
www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/deanadesign/blog
struts58@outlook.com

Remember, a handcrafted card is like sending a hug with a fold in the middle!




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment