Wednesday 27 March 2019

TEATIME

I just don't like the idea of summer ending as I love the hot long days so decided to make this fancy fold card in Daffodil Delight cardstock - so cheery.  And I love a good cup of tea so this card was born!

You can still see the teapot when the card is closed as it is a large(ish) image but I'm OK with that.  It's like a little hint of what is to come!!

I wanted the teapot to look as if it's pouring tea into the cup when it pops up which turned out to be a bit of a mission.  I'm obviously not good with working out angles and which way the popup mechanism is supposed to go so after a few attempts (quite a few) I got it to work - phew!!


deanacraftandcreate.blogspot.co.nz
www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/deanadesign/blog
struts58@outlook.com

Remember, a handcrafted card is like sending a hug with a fold in the middle!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment