Monday 26 November 2018

SHIMMER LIKE GOLD

This card uses the Vegas Gold Shimmer Paint which has been spritzed onto the Merry Merlot card after embossing with the Tin Tile Embossing folder.

I do not have a christmas bauble die and decided that the largest balloon die from the Up and Away Thinlits would do the trick.  It has been diecut out of Gold Foil paper and layered on top of Gold Glimmer paper.  I just sniped off the basket with my scissors.

I've used cream ribbon (not Stampin' Up) to 'hang' the bauble and three tiny pearls have been placed on the card also.

Something interesting I learnt the other day when in the chemist to buy rubbing alcohol - I was told that rubbing alcohol is mainly methylated spirits and to just use meths - it works just the same and is a lot cheaper. 

deanacraftandcreate.blogspot.co.nz
www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/deanadesign/blog
struts58@outlook.com

Remember, a handcrafted card is like sending a hug with a fold in the middle!



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment