Thursday 30 August 2018

THE ISLANDS

I had a significant 'O' birthday this year and when the family asked me what I would like, I told them all that a family holiday in the Cook Islands would make me happy.  So in 30 days, we will all be off for a week's fun in the sun.  
This very sweet card just reminds me of Rarotonga, sun, beautiful flowers and wonderful scents.

It's very easy to overlook the two long dies in the Stitched Labels Dies but the cross stitch one makes the stitching detail on the card front.
Hibiscus flowers are beautiful and everything seems to grow that little bit bigger over there.


deanacraftandcreate.blogspot.co.nz
www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/deanadesign/blog
struts58@outlook.com

Remember, a handcrafted card is like sending a hug with a fold in the middle!




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment