Sunday 24 June 2018

FRIEND


This card looks very impressive with it's fancy fold but surprisingly easy to do.  I always cut my cardstock to 29cm so that the card measures 14.5cm x 10.5cm simply because I can't be bothered with odd measurements when I'm doing the layers.  I then scored the cardstock in half both vertically and horizontally and cut diagonally which you can see better in the photo below.

The hardest thing was making sure that any directional DSP was going the right way when cutting and making sure the adhesive was on the right side of DSP and layers.  I found it best to place them onto the front of the card and get that all correct before attaching.


I put an extra circle on the back of the doily so that nothing untidy shown when the card is open.  


I stamped the 'flower' image/blob off 2-3 times before stamping on the cardstock as I didn't want it to be too dark.


deanacraftandcreate.blogspot.co.nz
www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/deanadesign/blog

Remember, a handcrafted card is like sending a hug with a fold in the middle!



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment