Friday 16 March 2018

Sale-A-Bration THIRD Release

SALE-A-BRATION EXCITEMENT CONTINUES
We are now in the final sales period of Sale-A-Bration! In addition to other available Sale-A-Bration merchandise, we are now making some of our regular products earnable as Sale-A-Bration rewards (beginning 15 March). This is a perfect time to double your efforts and finish Sale-A-Bration 2018 with a bang!
Please note: The item numbers from the flyer must be used in order for the products to be redeemed as Sale-A-Bration items. The items have different numbers in the catalogue that do not mark the item as part of Sale-A-Bration.
Click HERE to see the flyer

I don't have my new STAMPARATUS yet - still had to use my old Misti for this card.  I used stamps out of the Happy Wishes stamp set (which is a Sale-A-Bration freebie) - it has lots of sentiments which is great as I sometimes struggle to find the right words I want to say. 
I also had a few of the old blendabilities left so some of the colour may be from them - just saying!


I left the inside uncoloured because the new Stampin' Blends do bleed through the cardstock - I could have solved that by adding a cardstock layer inside but I don't mind it this way.


struts58@outlook.com
www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/deanadesign/blog

Remember, a handcrafted card is like sending a hug with a fold in the middle!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment