Monday 2 October 2017

Musical Season



As I mentioned in a previous post, 
my children all play instruments, play in brass or symphonic bands and/or sing in choirs so I'm loving the music themes going on in the Stampin' Up 2017/18 
Holiday Catalogue.
This card was inspired by Jacque Williams who let us play with the embossing paste at our last training day.  I wasn't going to buy it but enjoyed it so much I knew I had to show it to the ladies at my classes.  
Stamping directly onto the ribbon is something I tried, liked and probably will do again.


Love the horn and the detail on the mandolin.  And I'm still using up all my retired candy dots by colouring with gold, silver or copper sharpies.


struts@clear.net.nz
www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/deanadesign/blog

Remember, a handcrafted card is like sending a hug with a fold in the middle!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment