Wednesday 20 September 2017

Colour Challenge 8


So the colour for this challenge were real red, wild wasabi and early espresso.  I did have to cheat a little because I didn't have any wild wasabi cardstock so used garden green instead which was close enough for me.  I used the Snowflake Sentiments bundle - I just had to see what the dies looked in person.  And they are beautiful and detailed and...



I think maybe I should have used one of the other stamps in the Merry Little Labels stamp set as it was a very tight squeeze in the punch.  And the ribbon in the photo is a retired one so I have added the new Quilted Christmas ribbon from the 2017 Holiday Catalogue in the product list below.


struts@clear.net.nz
www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/deanadesign/blog

Remember, a handcrafted card is like sending a hug with a fold in the middle!




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment