Monday 26 June 2017

Colour Challenge 3

1498210136887474717334
So for this colour challenge one of my ladies chose garden green, old olive and pacific point. I wanted to use Lovely as a Tree which was one of my first purchases - still in the old clam case and after a couple of attempts, this is the finished card. 
This card ended up having a few techniques, masking, sponging, pouncing on the inked stamp with a garden green marker before stamping and using the window sheet to create the reflection. 
I work with the husband of one of my card ladies who said he thought this was the nicest card his wife had made so far. He also said and I quote "some of the other cards were a bit lumpy" lol. So now we know that dimensionals make cards lumpy - official terminology now.



struts@clear.net.nz

http://deanacraftandcreate.blogspot.co.nz
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/deanadesign/blog

Remember, a handcrafted card is like sending a hug with a fold in the middle!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment