Wednesday 17 August 2016

THOUGHTFUL BRANCHES


I do so love the new 2016-2018 in colours on their own and combined in this card.  As I had initially only purchased the Beautiful Branches Thinlits Dies (big mistake), I used the leaf image from the Swirly Bird stamp set to create the background - any small image stamp would do but I thought the leaf was best with the tree thinlit.

The tree has been die cut twice with dapper denim cardstock and then once more using the stamped whisper white cardstock.  I then glued all 3 together and then glued them back into the negative space once the card was assembled.
I had not used this technique before but my talented down line Jan had and it always looked fab.

Inside I used one of the sentiments from flourishing phrases and stamped the leaf image again.




tams# 8630
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment