Monday 2 May 2016

Postage Collection

Every second Monday morning I head on over to Summerset Retirement Village here in town to take a class for a few ladies.  This morning we made a more masculine card using retired 'stuff' which I do often with them.

So using the Postage Collection stamp set......

my ladies made this................



I think the Hodgepodge Hardware embellishment kit was one of the first things I bought when introduced to Stampin' Up and I still have some left.

We also used the postage punch (I think) to punch out the little images.  Even though this has retired, I'll still be keeping it.


Supplies
Stamp Set:                 Postage Collection
Cardstock:                 Gumball Green, Night of Navy, Whisper White
Ink:                            Gumball Green, Hello Honey, Night of Navy
Other:                         Postage Punch, Hodgepodge Hardware embellishments kit

 Deana Struthers
http://deanacraftandcreate.blogspot.co.nz
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/deanadesign
struts@clear.net.nz
Shop Online 24/7




No comments:

Post a Comment